Monday, January 7, 2013

Combust my school

Sure. Set my school on fire. See if I care. Actually please don't my school is rather overcrowded and the freshman and ghetto people tend to clog hallways so that would be a fire hazard and we would all die untimely deaths.

But some of the people at my school have fell out of the tree of common sense while the rest of us chill happily in it.

Exhibit A. Girl gets in fight. Gets suspended for like the 5th time. Decides she is done with her education because of this. Assumes her father can pay her way through college because he works with the government.

Exhibit B. Boy is passionate about shoes. Someone steps on his shoes. Goes and starts a fight

Exhibit C. Boy does not like tech class. Boy is a super senior and needs tech to finally graduate. Boy finds ways to get kicked out of tech class each day such and sing rap songs really loud and skip around the classroom. Boy just ends up deciding to skip for the rest of the year.
Boy will remain a super senior.

Exhibit D. (Sorry to my school officials I gotta call you out on this) teacher has just graduated college aka he is like 22. He does not really know the reins but is rather smart. School hires him to teach honors level students who are very confused and end up wanting to kill said teacher.

Exhibit E. Girls argue constantly over celebrity gossip. Examples: when lil' Wayne got out of jail. When the biebs smoked. When 1D does anything.

Do you see what I have to deal with on a daily basis? All while waking up at 5 am to get to school at 7, dancing outside of school, keeping my grades up, and maintaining a good relationship with my new and perfect boyfriend. Oh and soon getting my permit is gonna be thrown into the mix. Honestly I just want high school to be over so I can go to college. Anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment