Friday, January 4, 2013

Combust my exams.

Literally. Set them alight. Start a chemical fire and invite me to dance upon their ashes. You'd be my best friend.

I'm having a case of midterm-itis as I call it. When you come back after break and have exams, everyone slacks. We slack so hard all our mothers wanna find us. They go cray. Look at that beautiful attempt to be hip. How did the word hip get hip again anyway?

Anywho midterms, they suck, as everyone probably, hopefully knows. Your days are so consumed with last minute relearning and no time for fun or the magical world of boyfriends which I recently jumped into.

The only thing good that comes out of this is half days. Half days galore! Half days make my life. I just want to hug them like a fat penguin (ps penguins can't fly just making sure you know). Maybe on the first half day I can get to combusting those exams. And rolling in their ashes. Oh I think it's song time: I like burn my exams I like to dance in them I like to roll in the ash with my friends! That wasn't a good song, but you guys get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment