Friday, January 4, 2013

Combust my boyfriend

My boyfriend... Is probably insane. Our convos consist of the words, when I see a cat I go meow and stop molesting my penguin. He deals with my falling down all the time and I deal with his pervyness. And he gets me food. Food is the way to my heart 🍕🍔🍟🍗🍖=happy girlfriend.

He got me a penguin too. And he makes sure I'm not cold. And he creeps up behind me sometimes and since he's way taller and looks older, he generally looks like a rapist. But that's okay.

Today he tried to convince me penguins could fly and that sleeping with my penguin that he is holding hostage, will help him remember to give it back.

He's always sleeping but idc. We take naps together and he helps me with math and I teach him what he missed while he was sleeping in chem. We've been friends for two years. And we're rocking the whole blasian couple thing. Yeah I'm an Asian lover. Deal with it. Or don't. Whatever you do, remember to not get caught up in life and to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment