Friday, January 4, 2013

Combust my life.

The definition of combust is a spontaneous reaction that produces light heat and generally burns. Aka and explosion.

My life is an explosion. Of what I have no clue. Some type of crazy book come to life probably. My life is full of spills and accidents and mess ad clutter. Kind of like the mall at christmastime. Just 2 weeks ago I was skipping in the movie theater and tripped and fell over my feet and my boyfriend had to pick me up.

This blog may contain variations of omg like ermahguhr and ohhhmyyygossshh. Also words like cool beans, teenagerdom and penguins may pop up. If you don't like it, get out. Not really, I have a personality disorder where I want everyone to like me so, get out if you feel the need to. I feel like dr Phil.

Anywho, enjoiii!

No comments:

Post a Comment