Monday, January 7, 2013

Combust my dog

Please please please times a million don't set my dog on fire. I love him and he is my spirit animal.

When he was a little puppy(I've had him since the second he was born because he is the one of the 8 products of my first two dogs for fornicating) I would take him away from his mother aka my old dog Cassie and she was cool with that. I would be I mean she had 8 puppies to watch.

He has since grown up and is 5 and he likes to lay on my clothing and follow me everywhere. The vet says I'm part of his theoretical wolf pack.

Me and Midnight often wrestle and he has separation issues so when I make him sleep downstairs, or when I go to the bathroom he cries. He's like me but less hormonal.

We even like some of the same things. For example me and him both have love for fluffy bread, peanut butter, rice, and jelly beans(I only give him like 2).

My boyfriend of perfectness is a cat guy because of stuff that happened when him was a kid but I think he'll like midnight... Hopefully. Or I'll cry. Like my dog. In the morning. When I don't pet him. What's with my excessive use of periods.....?

Any who LOOK ITS MY DOG! Ain't he adorbs? He's me in dog form and equally as cray.



No comments:

Post a Comment